What is tenant's interest in a home contents insurance policy?

When you make changes in a rental property, for example to the bathroom or kitchen, this is called a tenant's interest. Also a glued parquet floor, so no click laminate, is a change that falls under tenant's interest. This also includes improvements to the home made by the previous occupant, which you have taken over in return for payment. These items are not insured by the owner. It is therefore advisable to arrange this yourself.

Calculate the premium of your household insurance directly!

How do we do it?

Last updated: 06-04-2022

Financially certainly.

We can be reached via Chat, Whatsapp, phone or email

Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
We are available from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.

Contact us